"Kian lets think of names for your brother...
Kian "Zac"
Marcio: ok what else
Kian "I know, Joe Biden"
"F18 crash in VB...hope everyone is ok."
"started out my day at an OUTDOOR pool in April!"
"firing my kiln for the first time today! Its ridiculous how happy that makes me lol"
"I passed! No gestational diabetes...bring on the ice cream..err I mean fruit."
"glaze firing today...eek"
"Its national chocolate chip cookie day...why didn't anyone tell me, or more importantly why didn't anyone make me cookies?"
"Off to find out how big this baby is...."
"You know you are pregnant when you go to leave for work and realize that marcio parked to close to you and you can't fit between the vehicles to get in the car...but then thinking about moving his truck and realizing you are too lazy for that. Yes I totally climbed in from the passenger side then looked around to see if anyone was watching..."
"Mmmelting pot :) yummy"
"Water broke! Tonight is going to suck ! At the hospital now."
"Welcoming Luca William Soza to the world"
"Wishing my sweet boy Kian a happy birthday today. I can't believe he is 4!"
"Love it when my dad stops by and talks to Luca in his baby voice "ahh look at his fat little legs, just like your momma"
"VACATION!!!!"
"I just made a loan to a borrower in Quinindé, Ecuador. Join me on Kiva today, and you can make a $25 loan for free! Redeem your loan while they last!"
"I am officially a soccer mom lol"
"Kian walking through the house talking...I look and he is on his play cell phone. He starts laughing, so I ask what was so funny. He said "oh mama Consuelo just texted me something really funny" lol frightening but funny"
"I remember when I used to stay up all night on purpose....I remember it being a log more fun then."
"bye bye carpet hello hardwood floors... excited!"
"excited that after tonight there will one more Tolson girl. Looking forward to adding Penny Huttenlocher to the family."
"flying with Luca tomorrow...please don't let me be THAT mom! ugh wish I could just appear in Texas."
"Thankful that on Wednesday I won't see another political add...at least for like 3 weeks or so..."
"Breaking dawn"
"Kian "can we play at chick fil a"
Me "no we have to go home and feed the baby"...long pause...
Kian "we shouldn't have gotten a baby"
"Ran a 5k tonight, wasn't sure I could do it but apparently...I can!"
"Is so excited, my little sister is engaged!"
No comments:
Post a Comment