You would think that the last 6 months have gone by very slowly because of the lack of sleep, the fussy baby with acid reflux and all but it hasn't he is growing up so quickly. It is made even worse by the fact that he is able to do things that most babies his age can't do. He is going to be very well coordinated just like Kian and very strong. We are willing to bet that he will never crawl but will just one day get up and walk much like his 2nd cousin Chris. He is already able to fully pull up to a standing position and will take a few steps as long as you are there to help support if he were to fall. He is able to hold his own bottle, sit up from laying down. He doesn't try to crawl but goes from a laying down position to standing on his feet, in a downward dog type position. For Christmas this year his first tooth broke through just a few days before and the second just a few days later. He has already bitten me so his nursing days may be very limited.
He loves to play with Kian and I think that is his main motivation for trying to get up and walk already I think he wants nothing more than to run around with his brother. To watch them together is amazing and it brings a smile to my face even thinking about it. I wonder if we were the same way. I have this picture that my aunt and uncle gave us from when Kym was about 8 and I was about 4 and I am looking at her like she is the coolest thing in the world. I guess I have always looked at her that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment