Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch










This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch and petting zoo. We had a great time going on the hay ride and picking out our pumpkin although Kian kept throwing them ;) Kian also got to go on a pony ride and see some of the animals in the petting zoo. We also learned that Marcio is really afraid of Lamas lol.

Updates on Kian:
he has learned to jump and loves showing it off
he has new spider man shoes that light up when he steps on them and Marcio told him that he runs faster when he wears them so he takes off running when we put them on him. Marcio also told him that every plane he sees is going to Texas so if you point to a plane and say where is it going he says TEXAS!
He has learned the concept of the phone and now wants to talk to relatives when they call.
He loves to help mommy cook. If I am cooking dinner or baking a cake he wants to right up there watching me. He always ask's "for me" because the poor little guy has to witness me making cakes that he can't have.
In the past month he has learned to peddle his tricycle that grandma gave him for his birthday. He calls it is motor (like motor cycle)

Funny things that he says: Balama=banana, mometor=thermometer, clues-clues=blues clues. He can say each separatly but put them together and it is clue-clues.
I'M MAD, I want to pick you (when he wants to be picked up), me do it, I'm a dinosaur,
I sharted when he farts =0) this one cracks us up.
He is 26 lbs and doesn't ever seem to gain weight. He eats but doesn't really like snacking and isn't that into sweets.
He loves green beans and mashed potatoes. He likes to have his back rubbed when he goes to sleep but the other night he told Marcio where to rub, and said harder...or no over there etc. He definitely thinks that he is in charge.
The cutest thing that he says no is I love you too. Melts my heart every time. He is my snuggle Bunny and we both love that time of night.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, makes me sad that I'm missing all of this. How hilarious is I sharted! hahahah. Where did he learn that? Maybe you should make him a mini-cake to go with the big cakes....

    ReplyDelete