Ok I am a big time slacker. I haven't posted since Halloween? Really? Well lets see what we missed.
We spent Thanksgiving in Texas. It was nice to be there a bit longer this time. Kian really like playing with his cousins. It made us feel sad that he doesn't get to be around them more often. I has flown enough times not that is really wasn't bad flying with him this time. We visited an old farm that looks like an old west town. We got to see a cowboy puppet show, went on a hay ride and saw different texas animals. We tried to take off for a day and leave Kian with mama Consuelo but he wasn't having it. We took that time to just hang out over Tia Iveth's house and let the kids play.
This picture doesn't have anything to do with what I mentioned above but I couldn't resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment