
Kian's second birthday was yesterday. We didn't do much to celebrate his birthday on the 4th because we are having a party this weekend. Grandpapa as Kian calls him had a hotel room down at the oceanfront so we went down there and went to the beach. We went and ate at Rudees where I believe he had his first bite of the amazing she crab soup. He also told the waitress that he wanted water when she asked for drinks. We followed it up with key lime pie and sang happy birthday. We then went back to the hotel room and watched the fireworks. We told Kian that we planned them for him =) He fell asleep right near the end.
Favorite things to say:
"I am cutting the grass"
"I am a dinosaur"
"I want to go home"
"I want to go outside"
"I want to watch Elmo/Shrek"
"I pooped =)"
Favorite games:
hide and seek
coloring
pretending to be a dinosaur
Favorite snack:
Cheese
apple sauce
Favorite books:
Ten Wriggly, Wiggly caterpillars
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Ricitos de Oro y Los Tres Osos (to bad the dog ate it)
Favorite food:
hot dogs (loves ketchup...I think the hot dogs are just an excuse to eat ketchup)
Stats:
Shirts 2T
Pants/shorts 18 months
Shoe size 5
24 lbs
33 3/4" tall
16 teeth
Says please and thankyou, bless you
Becoming very picky with food, and refuses to eat things he doesn't want to
Had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich on his bithday and didn't seem to crazy about it.
He loves to help. He would be perfectly happy helping me fold clothes all day, or cut grass, sweeping the floor, or playing with the vacuum. We joke that this would be great if he were just old enough to help but by then he wont want to.
Knows his right hand and left hand.
He looks like such a big boy in this picture! Can't wait for the party this weekend!
ReplyDelete