

Well I grew corn this year and served my first harvest the other night with dinner. I cut the corn off the cob for Kian but being that he wants to be just like his parents he pointed to mine and said "I want it." I gave it to him and he looked so cute so naturally I ran to grab my camera. Then I discovered that I never put the memory card back in it last night so I scrambled to find the card but couldn't so I grabbed my old camera. When I went back he was over the corn and over dinner completely. He had already pushed his plate away and said "done" I tried to get him to eat more so I didn't miss the shot of the first time eating corn (after all its a very important milestone) and this is what I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment