Monday, June 21, 2010





Our little monkey is getting so big. I am amazed each day at the new things he learns. He has been talking in complete sentences for a few months now and shocks us on a regular basis with the things that he knows. He will conjugate verbs correctly and amaze us. Jurassic park was on TV a few weeks ago and Marcio and Kian watched the opening of the movie a few times and now Kian is obsessed with Dinosaurs. He craws around on the floor and growls and says "I am a dinosaur". He loves to watch his daddy cut the grass and pushes one of his toys around and pretends that he is cutting the grass. He is fine as long as you don't actually turn the lawn mower on because then it is scary! Each night he runs to the window when its almost time for bed to watch the ice cream truck go by. He loves driving down the road and pointing out all the different types of trucks that he sees. He makes the noise of the fire truck when it goes by. He loves to play hide and seek and is usually hiding (in the same spot =) every day when we go to pick him up from daycare. Tonight we went to the mall so I could pick up some clothes for my trip to Miami and he took off running. It scared me how fast he got away and how hard it was to see him when he ran in between the ailse of clothes. I guess I deserve this because it instantly gave me flash backs from when I did this when I was a kid. He is so cute when he says thanks, and please. He says dame kisses daddy. He does that alot where he speaks half english and half spanish in the same sentence and it makes me wonder if we are just confusing the poor kid. He turns two in about two weeks and I am looking forward to the next few years. It is really cool that we are now able to communicate with him. You ask him if his ear hurts and he says yes! It makes things much easier...except when he quickly says "I don't like beans momma."

1 comment:

  1. I love how you captured him in the photos above! It amazes me how much he can communicate at his age because that means Nicolaus isn't too far behind. How did our little babies turn into little boys so fast?!

    ReplyDelete