Friday, July 4, 2014

Luca 2 years old





 Luca, Luca, Luca what can I say about you. You are our little comedian. You have perfect timing and can make us laugh each time. We sit around the dinner table laughing because of something you are doing. You do this little squint and eye flutter thing that cracks us up and you love making us laugh. You are totally obsessed with your older brother. You do everything that he does and want to be just like him. We have to remind Kian not to do stuff around you that you will copy and get hurt because you aren't big enough to do what he does. I love watching you two because it makes me see how I must have been with my big sister when I was little. She has always said that I copied everything she did and I now see that this must have started at a very young age.

Stats:
26 lbs  37th percentile
33.1" tall 15th percentile (thanks dad =)
jumps
runs
climbs on everything
loves hanging from things and swinging his feet (treadmill arms)
goes up and down the steps one foot at a time while holding railing
throws a ball really well
still uses a pacifier but we are working on taking it away
is using the potty a lot. We just need to work on asking him if he needs to go more often
Obsessed with Caillou and wants to watch it over and over again
Sings the alphabet
counts to 10
Loves when I sing rock a bye baby; but changes the name to each family member as I sing...down comes Kian smiles...down comes daddy smiles...down comes tutah (Utah)....
Loves to give the dogs treats



No comments:

Post a Comment