Monday, January 20, 2014

Pinterest projects

I'm not big on New Years resolutions so this year I decided to make one I knew I could keep. That was to actually do some of the projects I see on Pinterest that I pin and then never do. I'm doing pretty well, we have done two this month. 

First Kian and I did a confetti bowl. 

Then not using one particular pin but seeing all that you can do with Modge Podge I decided to cover my moms old table and jazz up the room you see when you enter the house. It needs a serious style makeover and new furniture but that isn't in the cards right now. I still want to get a book case and find a place for my moms table and lamp but it's a start. I like how it came out. My next project is to make some large pictures for behind the couch but can't decide on what to do. I saw a floral DIY print that I likd but now I can't seem to find it :(











No comments:

Post a Comment