Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kian's 4!



Kian turns 4 tomorrow and I can't believe how big he is. Marcio was commenting the other day that its like talking to a 10 year old that you have to reason with him because he is so logical. He will totally try to rope you in to prove a point. Kian has been going to primrose for almost a year and has learned so much since he got there. He sounds out words and can tell you what they start with...TTTTruck he says. Thats a T. We have had him in swim lessons for about two months now and he has picked it up amazingly fast. He is so comfortable in the water and now can swim from one side to the other. Marcio took him to the pool last night and said he was doing the butterfly and was doing it really well. We have been watching the olympic trials and Kian has been walking around the house practicing his back stroke lol. I said to Marcio "I bet you guys all walked around doing that" he said "um I used to practice flip turns in my bed" lol I am sure that is next. Kian has been great with Luca. He wants to help with everything and wants to hold him all the time. He tells us to be quiet and shhh don't wake the baby. He does ask "why does he eat all the time" or "cry so much". Tammy gave us a big brother book that we ended up reading almost every night so he did know what the expect and I think it helped him.

Practicing his letters. We did this two times in a row and the first time was much better but we ran out of time. He was getting a little impatient with this time.



Stats:

He is still a skinny little boy but both Marcio and I were the same way. He is so active that the pediatrician isn't concerned.
Weight: 30.4
Height: 39.5
Favorite food: chicken nuggets
Food he hates: just asked him and he said "those apples that have the shrimp in them" I said "apples??" he said not apples potatoes. This is news to me...but he does only eat the shrimp out of them.
counts to 30; but always forgets 13 for some reason lol
Counts by 10s to 100
Favorite song: "Chicken Fried"



We had his birthday this weekend at Kangaroo jacks. Its a jump house and he had 10 of his classmates and all of his teachers came. They had so much fun and were all covered in sweat when done. It was star wars theme because he is obsessed with watching star wars...(not sure why). I wasn't able to make the cake but had already bought all the stuff for it so my sisters and Jenna decided to do it. They did a pretty good job considering they don't do cakes! All of Kians friends were impressed!









No comments:

Post a Comment