Well here is my 30 week picture. This is the part of your pregnancy where you look at your belly and think it isn't possible to get any bigger, but knowing you will. I have heard that how active they are in your belly is an indication of their personality. Well this one is going to keep Kian busy. I am sure I am just forgetting how much Kian kicked but I feel like my ribs are a soccer ball and he feels like he is flipping over and over in there. He has hiccups about three times a day.
I am feeling pretty well...considering. I am not sure at what point my swelling feet started last time but so far so good. I am not sure if we are in denial about having another baby or what but we have done NOTHING to prepare. We aren't even positive on a name! I am thinking this is just the relaxed state of a second time parent but thinking we need to get on the ball soon...and buy like a diaper or something.
I am feeling pretty well...considering. I am not sure at what point my swelling feet started last time but so far so good. I am not sure if we are in denial about having another baby or what but we have done NOTHING to prepare. We aren't even positive on a name! I am thinking this is just the relaxed state of a second time parent but thinking we need to get on the ball soon...and buy like a diaper or something.

I love your belly =) I can pick a name for you if you want. What do hiccups feel like?
ReplyDelete