Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm the worst blogger ever!




I don't even know where to start considering I haven't written anything since I don't know six months ago. I bunch has changed. Kian started at the primrose school back in Setember. He goes from 8-12:30 and then my mom picks him up and he comes home for a nap. It is amazing the changes that we have seen in him since he started school. He has learned to say the pledge every day and makes sure we say the primrose blessing before meals. He learned a russian song that his class sang for everyone and most recently he sang on stage at the high school. His class sang "Santa Claus is coming to Town." I will admit that there wasn't really much singing once they got up on stage. He practiced all week and had the song down but add a few hundred people, stage lighting and a stage and it has a tendency to keep you from singing. He learns new spanish words every month and there have been a few occasions where he has argued with his dad and myself because his teacher told him the incorrect way to pronounce a word. He only believes his teacher is right! Kian is hilarious and cracks us up all the time. I am to blame for him saying DUH all the time. It is very annoying and I am trying to break him of it but I then catch myself saying it. He tells us all the time "when I was a teenager, I used to do that all the time" or he points to a movie that I just told him was not meant for him to watch and he points to the K on the cover and says "this says, this movie is ok for Kian" I would guess he is fully in the terrible 3s. It is exactly what I was expecting though. I was expecting the whole falling down in a store thing or screaming and kicking in a restaurant, but instead he is just a little smarty pants that argues with EVERYTHING! I guess it is all our fault because Marcio and I are the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment