
This was taken a few months back but I never posted. Kian is still going to school three days a week and I love that they either take him to the beach or pool every day. He is staying with grandma the other two days a week and they do lessons each day where he practices his name, letters, colors etc. He also go to the library every tuesday and Kian gets to pick up his books for the week. My mom lets him pick out whatever he wants and he usually picks it out based only on the picture on the front. So we have ended up with a few funny stories, and even one that had no words.
awww, adorable!
ReplyDeleteyes be we have all joked that when we look at the kid next to kian...the words..."I see dead people" comes to mind lol
ReplyDeletehaha! yeah...
ReplyDelete