Haven't posted in a while, I could blame lots of things... Traveling, holidays, more traveling, a house full of sick people, full time job, two boys....but really I'm just lazy.
Where to start...thanksgiving. We spent thang diving week on a cruise WITH OUT the boys. We left them in Texas with Marcio's family. We went for a week long cruise out of Galveston. We went to belize, roatan and Cozumel. It was stressful and scary leaving the boys but was amazing for us. We were able to just enjoy each other again. We got to watch movies under the stars, went scuba diving, relaxed in the hot tub, and got to eat dinner without children for 7 straight days. Belize was amazing and when I fanticise...why can't I spell that word...and why won't it correct it... About selling everything this is the place I see in my mind. The weather wasn't really what we hoped but can't really complain can I.




No comments:
Post a Comment