Monday, September 2, 2013

Class of 2026!

Could it be possible that Kian starts kindergarten tomorrow? I'm so lucky to call him mine and very excited that he gets to start this next chapter of his life. It's crazy to think of him in kindergarten. That is a time I actually remember. I have friends still that I met in kindergarten, It's such a magical time. It's when he becomes the person he will be.
It was great going to orientation and seeing that he already knows so many kids. He has friends from creative world and from taekwando and literally had kids coming up to him the whole time saying hello. His teacher is Ms. Bell and he will be in the AM kindergarten that runs from 7:20 to 10:40. Kian is most excited to ride the bus...we are a little less excited that it picks him up at 6:45!!!

 I am most proud to say that he is ready. He is smart, and I am confident that we have given him every skill he will need to be a successful student. He is prepared. It's sad that he isn't my baby anymore but I'm excited to see all that he can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment