Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Luca 10 months

Just has his 9 month check up about 3 weeks to late, and I was surprised to see that he's right now 50 percentile for his weight and height because he seems so big. we are amazed that he is 20 pounds and Kian is only 10 lbs heavier than he is. The doctor did tell me not to be surprised if he started to thin out from here as he becomes more active, this is definitely the case with Kian. He is getting his 7th tooth right now and has started to say a couple of words. His first was Dada, not surprisingly. He says mama but I'm not sure he associates it with me. He says you Utah (our dogs name), but after being around my sister's dog this weekend he clearly thinks they are all called Utah. He also says his version of fish and duck, but only we would be able to tell you that is what he is saying. He's eating a lot of table foods and want nothing more than to feed himself, baby food with a spoon is becoming very challenging.  By far the cutest thing that he is doing right now is giving kisses. I will post a video of it. One challenge that we're facing is that he is biting we never had this issue with Kian. I just firmly tell him NO! He starts crying every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment