



We finally got all moved in and are getting settled. We planned our trip to spain months ago before we started looking at houses so we went away about two weeks after moving in. Kian loves his swing set and it is wonderful to be able to sit on the back porch and just let him go out without us standing by his side every second. He likes to go out with "my dogs" and just walk around. We were hoping that he would like his new bedroom so much that he would sleep in there for a change but fat chance! He still sleeps were he is happiest right between mommy and daddy =(
The yard is gorgeous and I joked at work after we moved in that it never dawned on me that I would then have to maintain all those flower beds...sadly its true. I was sold the minute I saw how gorgeous the back yard was and never even thought about the work it is going to take to maintain it =) The good news is that it is full of mature landscaping so for the most part its just trimming and spraying for weeds. (a little trick my mom taught me, why pull them when you can just spray them)
I have set up my pottery wheel in the garage and even though we have been very busy I have been able to throw a few pots. Its really cool to have Kian watch me and look at me like what in the world are you doing. I can't wait to get his hands dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment