

Today I left work a little early and went to get Kian from school thinking that I could take him to the pool for about an hour before dinner. When I got to his school they weren't there. The other teacher told me that they were down at the beach. I thought about just waiting for them to come back but decided to drive down to see them. I wanted to see him interacting with the other kids. They were all down at the beach and the director was blowing bubbles. How cool is that! I think it is pretty cool that Kian gets to spend his recess down at the beach. He was running around with the other kids and blowing bubbles. I sat with them for about 10 min. and we saw a navy helicopter, seagulls, and a crab. Kian was freaked out by the crab.
When we got to the pool and I took off Kian's jacket. I found out he was wearing a necklace, that he made at school. I just think it is neat that he is making stuff like this. I love that he is being engaged during the day and not just watching TV like the home daycare he has been going to.
I haven't updated Kian's stats in a while so I thought I would.
He is 35.5" tall
26.5 lbs (skinny little baby)
has his two year molars
had his first teeth cleaning at the dentist
knows a few shapes (triangle, square, heart, star, circle, rectangle)
His favorite movie at the moment is Nano boy, which he calls zuper zero. "I want to watch my zuper zero!" He is obsessed with all things super hero. I worry he is being too violent but Marcio assures me that it is just boys being boys.
Favorite book right now is still the hungry dinosaur, with 101 Dalmatians catching up.
swims while being held using both his arms and legs. Will float on his back while being supported, blows bubbles in the water, jumps off the side and walks with his hands along the edge of the pool. He doesn't like going under but will when playing.
Rides his tricycle really fast, runs and stops when told, rides his scooter.
Loves jumping on the bed and pillow fighting
scared to death of bugs
goes to sleep in his bed after a story but ends up in our bed some time during the night
counts to 13
says his ABC's ...says LMNOP in the cutest way like it is one letter separated by a few flicks of his tongue
favorite saying " I want to do it by myself"
Loves hiding in our closet and under blankets and letting us come to find him
loves space ships and watching them take off on the ipad with daddy
goes potty most of the time in the potty with the occasional accident
He does something new every day...its hard to remember them all ;)
Okay, I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I cried through all of these posts! He is so adorable and you guys are great parents! I can't wait to hear more about his school days.
ReplyDeleteSuch a big boy!
ReplyDelete