Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New school.



Kian started Monday at a Montessori school in East beach. We have been trying to prepare him for the past few weeks and got him excited about going out and buying a backpack and lunch box. We were hoping this would help the transition from Letas. He was very excited going into it and talked about it all weekend...but on Monday he cried about the time I got him to the front door. His teacher Tatiana said that he calmed down after about ten minutes and cried again at lunch time but that he was fine. Today was a little better but I still had to pry him off my hip when we got there. The director of the school asked me again how old he was, and said he was very mature for his age ;).

Its funny how something as simple as packing a lunch can make me feel like a mom. Funny how that happens, I know I am a mom...running around all day juggling everything but something as simple as packing a lunch can make me stop for a minute and think whoa I am a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment