Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can Kian come out and play?




Hearing these words makes me realize how big our little boy is getting. He has made friends with the little girl across the street. She is 4 and is so cute. She came over the other night and asked if Kian could come out and play. We went out and I pushed them around in Kian's new wagon. Kian also had his 4 wheeler outside so they took turns riding that around. I joked that it was more like her playing and Kian shouting out demands. He would yell at her "push it" and point to the wagon, or "sit here" and point to the 4 wheeler. She must not mind all the demands because she came back again today. Marcio took them out to play while I went to the grocery store. When I got home she ran over and helped me grab the bags of groceries and carried them in the house. We laughed and wondered if she helps her parents like that.

We went camping this past weekend to Westmoreland state park. It was a nice place and we had perfect weather for it. Kian would have been happy just staying in the cabin the whole weekend and slamming the screened door back and forth. We saw woodpeckers, and deer and all the standard animals you see in VA. We went down to fossil beach where we dug through the sand and found sharks teeth. Well all of us did but uncle Mark lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment