We got about 8" of snow this weekend. I didn't exactly have a snow suite for him so I went to a few stores the week before and tried to find one. The only problem was that all the stores don't have winter stuff anymore. They already have the spring stuff out. So I ended up with a yellow rain coat that I figured I could put on top of some sweaters. I got him boots and gloves...both that were too big but I figured they would work. The snow was deep enough that he couldn't even walk around =) We didn't put the gloves on first and then his jacket so in the video they keep falling off, until we were smart enough to put his jacket on after the gloves so they wouldn't fall off. He did much better the second day, when it wasn't snowing and after Marcio and I shoveled so he could walk around. I wish we could have gone sledding but we don't have any hills in our neighborhood so we didn't have the option.
Aww. He looks like he is having fun.
ReplyDelete