Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I think I saw a Kangaroo!

Kian was a kangaroo for Halloween. It was fun to take him around to the houses and watch his reaction to the other kids. He carried his little bucket and walked most of the way up to the few houses we took him to. We had to walk with him and kind of force him to go all the way to the door. We had one house across the street that has scary decorations and a little skeleton that when you talked by it, it started to dance. He was scared of that at first but then just wanted to keep going back over to see it. It was like 80 degrees and he was hot in his costume so we only went to 5 houses. Everyone was commenting on how big he was getting and everyone loved his costume.

We really haven't even given him candy, but the neighbor was giving out raisinettes. I figured they were small enough that he could eat them and enjoy. He loved them and kept saying "mmm..." Then I decided that a peanut butter cup was soft so I cut him off a piece...he no sooner put it in his mouth that I thought about the fact that he can't have peanut butter! I felt bad and didn't give him any more but he did OK and didn't have any type of reaction. I just wasn't thinking. We had a good time and it was fun to dress him up.

1 comment: